Your Parks – click an image for slideshow, escape to come back to page.
- A History of Sydenham Hill Wood – Friday 24 November 2017 November 16, 2017A talk about the history of Sydenham Hill Wood & Cox’s Walk at the Centre for Wildlife Gardening Join London Wildlife Trust at the Centre for Wildlife Gardening for a talk about the history of Sydenham Hill Wood. Sydenham … Continue reading →Jess kyle
- Grove Park Nature Reserve Open Day – 18 November, 10am-11.30am November 15, 2017Filed under: Open Day Tagged: Friends of Grove Park nature reserve, Grove ParkJess kyle
- Crofton Park Railway Garden – Aviva Community Fund Bid November 9, 2017Crofton Park Railway Committee write: 12 days left to cast your votes A huge thank you to all those who have voted so far. But we need many, many more votes for a chance to secure the funding. Past winners … Continue reading →Jess kyle
- Wondrous Woodlands with London Wildlife Trust – Sunday 12 November 2017 November 9, 2017A fun day out in the woods for families with children of any age learning about the trees, building dens and gathering around a fire. Join the London Wildlife Trust for a free family learning day in Sydenham Hill … Continue reading →Jess kyle
- A History of Sydenham Hill Wood at the Centre for Wildlife Gardening November 3, 2017Friday 24 November 2017 – 7:00pm – 8:30pm A talk about the history of Sydenham Hill Wood & Cox’s Walk at the Centre for Wildlife Gardening Join London Wildlife Trust at the Centre for Wildlife Gardening for a talk about the … Continue reading →Jess kyle
- Beckenham Place Park – Half Term Activities 2017 October 23, 2017Filed under: Beckenenham PLace Park Tagged: Beckenham Place Park, Half TermJess kyle
- Photography Competition – Beckenham Place Park October 23, 2017Filed under: Beckenham Place Park Tagged: Beckenham Place Park, photographyJess kyle
- BCT – Bearing Witness for Wildlife Training, 9 November 2017 October 16, 2017Filed under: bats, Training Tagged: Bat Conservation Trust, batsJess kyle
- Mayow Park Apple Day 14 October 2017 October 9, 2017Filed under: Friends of Mayow Park, Mayow Park Tagged: Apple DayJess kyle
- Walk Leader Training October 5, 2017Filed under: Training, Walk Tagged: Healthy Walks, Walk TrainingJess kyle
- A History of Sydenham Hill Wood – Friday 24 November 2017 November 16, 2017
Author Archives: focmse12
DeptfordFolk have nominated John Evelyn’s Mulberry Tree in Sayes Court Park for the Tree Of The Year award? The award is run by the Woodland Trust and the top prize is £1000 to go toward the upkeep of the tree. … Continue reading
Here are just three events to whet your appetite. Go and explore some of the wonderful green spaces in our borough. 16th September, 10-1 – Urban Harvest at Crofton Park Railway Garden, off Marnock Rd by Crofton Park Station ( … Continue reading
Take a look at this document for funding opportunities to increase and improve green space in our city. Applications for the tree planting grants close on 29th September and applications for the community green spaces grants close on 20th October. … Continue reading
Chinbrook Meadows is holding a BIG Lunch. Any other Lewisham Parks taking part?
Our first meeting of the year will be on Monday 1st February at 19.00 in a room upstairs at Honor Oak pub, SE23 1RH. Nick Pond, Lewisham’s Ecological Regeneration Manager, will talk about the borough’s Biodiversity Plan. Come along
Tom organises regular nature walks and you can read all about it on the blog lewishamnaturewalks.wordpress.com Their next walk is on Sunday 13th December, meeting at Surrey Quays station at 10.30am. They will be passing through green spaces of Deptford … Continue reading
We are holding our next Lewisham Parks Forum meeting on Monday 19th October, 19.00 at the room upstairs in the Honor Oak Pub.