The new Nature’s Gym programme is now available! There are a few new sites on there and a couple of favourites, so hopefully there is something for everyone. Please note that if you have not been before, have a read through our FAQ to see if this is the right project for you. Here you will also find out what you need to do to take part in one of our events. You can also have a look at the Nature’s Gym page where you will find a lot more information. If you still have questions about the project, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.
Your Parks – click an image for slideshow, escape to come back to page.
- Bat walk at Sydenham Wells Park – Friday 1 June, 8.30pm-10pm May 18, 2018Join London Wildlife Trust staff and volunteers for our annual bat walk at Sydenham Wells Park. Bat calls are largely undetectable to the human ear and so we will be using bat detectors to listen to the sounds of these … Continue reading →Jess kyle
- History Walk of Three Peaks Trail May 16, 2018 Jess kyle
- Evening Bird Walk at Sydenham Hill Wood – Wednesday 16 May May 5, 2018Join the London Wildlife Trust’s Sydenham Hill Wood Conservation Officer Daniel Greenwood for a guided bird walk. We will be listening to and observing the array of bird species present at the Wood. June is the height of the bird … Continue reading →Jess kyle
- Fourth Reserve Newsletter May 3, 2018 Jess kyle
- Dragonfly identification and ecology with London Wildlife Trust May 1, 2018 Jess kyle
- Flower Show at Beckenham Place Park April 18, 2018 Jess kyle
- Spring walk at Sydenham Hill Wood – Thursday 26 April, 2pm-4pm April 16, 2018Guided walk in Sydenham Hill Wood to find spring wildlife Celebrate the coming of spring in London’s ancient woodlands Join London Wildlife Trust for a guided walk to spot the violets, bluebells, primroses and buttercups that mark a special time … Continue reading →Jess kyle
- The Fourth Reserve workday – 21 April 2018 April 10, 2018 Jess kyle
- Dawn chorus walk in Sydenham Hill Wood – Saturday 21 April 2018 April 3, 2018Join the London Wildlife Trust for an early morning bird walk in the woods. They’ll be looking and listening out for the many species of birds that use the woods at this time of year. The dawn chorus is one … Continue reading →Jess kyle
- Mayow Park Bat Walk March 28, 2018 Jess kyle
- Bat walk at Sydenham Wells Park – Friday 1 June, 8.30pm-10pm May 18, 2018